Credit ratings table
Below are the counterparty credit ratings.
Source: Bloomberg 2 January 2018.
- * indicates that the credit rating agency has that bank on watch.
- *+ indicates a possible upgrade, and *- a possible downgrade.
- The ‘u’ in the UK Government rating of ‘AAu’ indicates it is an unsolicited rating (assigned at the initiative of credit rating agency not the issuer).
- (P) indicates a provisional rating (highly likely to become final after all relevant documents received by Moody’s).
- - indicates that this data is not available for that bank.
- Cooperatieve Centrale Raiffeisen-BoerenleenbankBA/Netherlands is the full name of Rabobank Groep N.V.
- As of 10 June 2017, Moody’s ceased to display their “Long Term Rating” for banks. Not all banks listed above have been given an “Issuer Rating”.