Please find below some useful suggestions on the easiest way to get to us
Our office address at 55 King William Street is located directly above the Monument Underground station.
From Gatwick Airport
Take the Gatwick Express to London Victoria and change and take either of the eastbound Circle or District lines to Monument Underground station.
Alternatively take the National Rail train to London Bridge St. and walk cross London Bridge.
From Stansted Airport
Take the Stansted Express to London Liverpool Street and walk down Bishopsgate and Gracechurch Street (10 minutes).
From London City Airport
Take the DLR to Bank and walk down King William Street (5 minutes).
From Heathrow Airport by Underground
Take the Piccadilly line to Gloucester Road (or South Kensington) and change for the eastbound Circle or District line to Monument.
From Luton Airport
Take the train to Kings Cross St. Pancras. Here change for the Underground, southbound Northern line (or eastbound Circle line) to Monument.
The nearest DLR station is Bank, which is linked to Monument station via foot tunnel. Alternatively you can exit at Bank and walk down King William Street (5 minutes).
By National Rail
The nearest National Rail stations are:
- London Bridge - Cross London Bridge to arrive on King William Street; 10 minutes
- Cannon Street - Walk east on Cannon Street to arrive at Monument; 10 minutes
- Fenchurch Street - Walk west on Fenchurch Street and turn south (left) on Gracechurch Street to arrive at Monument; 10 minutes
- Liverpool Street - Walk south along Bishopsgate and then Gracechurch Street to arrive at Monument; 10 minutes
- Blackfriars - Walk east on Queen Victoria Street and keep east onto Cannon Street to arrive at Monument; 15 minutes. Alternatively take the eastbound Circle or District line to Monument
By London Underground
The office is located on top of Monument Underground station, which can be accessed on the Circle and District lines as well as via Circle and Northern line (underground connection with Bank).