Conflicts of interest
We have a corporate culture that treats customers fairly, so that they are unlikely to be in a position where they could suffer disadvantage as the result of a conflict of interest.
- Identified instances within our business where such conflicts are likely, or possible;
- Apportioned responsibility for conflict management to appropriate personnel;
- Formulated a policy to manage these conflicts;
- A written policy that is maintained and reviewed;
- Ensured that all personnel are aware of the Company’s policy on conflicts and are able to identify any potential conflicts and alert senior management accordingly; and
- Established a procedure for a regular flow of relevant management information for analysis.
We regularly review our conflict policy to ensure that it is, and remains, suitable and appropriate for the Company’s business.